Underage DUI Lawyer in Panama City

Panama City DUI Attorney for Underage Drivers

Florida heavily penalizes underage drinking. If you are under the age of 21 and have recently been arrested for an underage DUI charge, your legal situation is dangerous. The penalties for underage drinking charges will have a significant impact on your future opportunities. Since 2006 we have been assisting underage individuals facing DUI charges in Florida. Experience truly does make the difference, particularly when it comes to defending underage alcohol charges. Speak with an attorney from the firm today regarding your case.

DUI Attorney in Panama City: Underage DUI Charges

In our state, it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with a BAC of .02% or higher. If you are found to have a BAC level at or above .02%, your license will be automatically suspended. An experienced Panama City DUI defense lawyer should review your legal situation immediately. Breathalyzers have a long history of false readings – was your test administered correctly? Our firm can look into every detail of what occurred, from the police stop through to the administration of the test.

Without the assistance of an attorney you are far more likely to face serious penalties including jail time, fines, loss of driving privileges, college expulsion, being passed over for employment, rescinded college admission offers, and probation. In addition, many people do or say things under the while in custody or being questioned by law enforcement that can make the case more difficult to defend. Exercise your right to remain silent. Don't allow your future opportunities to be jeopardized. Speak with a highly skilled attorney from the firm on an immediate basis so that your case can be thoroughly reviewed.

We can answer any questions you may have regarding your charges advise you of what action can be taken to defend you. Call now.

Contact Seaton Law Offices, P.A.

Attorney Seaton Will Work Tirelessly To Achieve Your Goals

Please Select
Send My Information